Monday, October 27, 2008

Time, Time, Who has the Time?

I know everyone feels like they have so much to do and not enough time to do it but I really don't think I have time to do what I want to do or maybe I don't manage my time very wisely? it seems like my house always needs to be cleaned and I always have papers to file and put away, not to mention the 2 months worth of things I need to file that are in a huge manila envelope from when we lived with my brother-in-law, and taking care of someone who is always hungry, tired, poopy or just bored and needs to be entertained. Halloween is coming up and I need to make Ryker's costume, still! I've been dying to try to make some bread but I just haven't found the time maybe soon I hope! I don't mean to complain so much but I have just been feeling a little overwhelmed and need to vent so don't read too much into it, you don't really need to read it if you don't want to, I'm just getting everything out! I think I might be just a little sleep deprived, Michael's schedule is very long, he goes to school most morning's and then works late in the day on into the night and doesn't get home most nights until 10:30 or 11 pm and usually I stay awake so I can see him but then I get up with Jonah at 6:30 and get him off to school. So I don't start my days very refreshed and I haven't been sleeping very well anyway I just can't get comfortable! but I'm so excited for Halloween Jonah's costume just arrived today! and then in a few more weeks Ryker will be turning one! I can't believe it! I'm so happy to be a mommy! That's the one thing that I would describe myself as I can't wait to have more but I need to work on managing my time and being organized so I can do more fun mommy things like go to the park! But I'm glad that I can make our home nice and make yummy home cooked meals everyday for my family that always make me feel like I accomplished something, even if all you can see from it is dirty dishes to clean up and toys scattered through the house to put away, I'm very grateful for my family and for the blessings my Heavenly Father has given us. I'm also grateful for our trials (like learning to manage time) and the opportunity to grow from them!

2 comments:

Noelle said...

I know what you mean. I think even the most experienced mom still isn't an expert in time management. You're such a good mom though. I'm sure you're the only one who notices it.

{z} said...

you said it perfectly!!