Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Here is a brief update on what's been going on lately...
Easter Sunday was very nice and the kids were so cute, we enjoyed the day with our family and ate too much yummy food!




I've been feeling a little crafty so I made a nursing cover and gave it to my sister-in-law who just had a baby it turned out really cute and was pretty easy so I made one for myself last weekend but didn't take a picture of it.


I also made a bunch of little bows for Evva and a bow holder to put them on I think I may have to add another ribbon for more bows to attach to because I didn't get all the ones she has on it, I guess it will be a work in progress :)


a couple of weeks ago we took a weekend trip to the coast to go camping in our travel trailer and try it out for the first time, it was so much fun!! We played at the beach, rode bikes, flew a kite and and played around but I, being me, left my camera behind during all the fun stuff so all I have are some videos I took of the kids playing at the little playground by our campsite, but hey it's better than nothing!

No comments: