Friday, May 13, 2011

Easter

Easter Sunday was a beautiful day, the kids each got a toy from the Easter bunny before church and tons of candy from primary and of course Momo (AKA:Grandma)! We didn't dye eggs this year but we had fun hunting for plastic eggs and eating the goodies inside! I think I was sort of a fun sucker being prego and tired this year but we did make some Easter story cookies with the kids and they enjoyed that! After church while the kids were still dressed and cute, before all the candy and chocolate, we took some fun pictures of them!



I've also been doing a few crafty things lately, I made a nursing cover and gave it to my sister-in-law who just had a baby and last weekend I made one for myself, it was much easier than I thought!

I bought a bunch of ribbons and made bows for Evva then decided I needed a cute place to keep them all and made a little bow holder but I need to add another length of ribbon for more bows since they don't all fit.

No comments: