Thursday, September 16, 2010

Keeping Busy!

Here are some fun pictures of what we've been up to lately...

We moved into a small trailer while Michael was in training for GEICO (we are happy to be in a house now)



Jonah turned 6! I can't believe it's been that long, he is so big!!



Evva turned 1! And started walking.





Michael and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary, wow!



The kids and I went on a long vacation with my parents up the California coast, through Oregon, and into Washington It was beautiful! And of course being so close I had to make a trip into Forks, It was way more Twilight-ish than I had suspected but lots of fun!









We moved into a nice house with a big yard, we love it!




Jonah started 1st grade !



And Ryker is working on potty training, finally!

1 comment:

The Olsen Family said...

I LOVE it. You guys have been busy!!! We miss you guys! It was fun that we got to see you guys before we took off! Hope all is well! Your family is absolutely adorable!!!