Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving


my family enjoying a bon fire


For Thanksgiving my Mom, Dad, Brother- Jason, and my Nana- mom's mom- came to visit us. It was so much fun to see them and Ryker absolutely loved all the attention! Jonah did too but Ryker was so happy all the time it was so cute!! we were so busy going and doing everything and anything! We went to Carlsbad Caverns in New Mexico and that was a lot of fun. Then we did pretty much all you can do in Alpine and a nearby city Fort Davis and we even went across the border to Ojinaga Mexico I was kind of nervous with the kids but it was a lot of fun and almost everything was so cheap! we bought Ryker a pair of cowboy boots for only $14 they probably would have been about $50 or more here! My brother brought his Nintendo Wii and Jonah got hooked on it, he was so good at bowling and baseball it was amazing! We might have to splurge and buy one someday soon I really like it too!! it was so hard to have my family here and then when they had to go they just aren't here anymore but we sure had fun with them!


Here Jonah and Ryker are playing in the leaves at Kokernot Park in Alpine on Thanksgiving Day
Me with my two boys in Mexico


On the morning my family left me, Nana, and my mom

No comments: